Saturday 2 January 2010

happy knitting new year!

Happy new year to all, I have had a wonderful relaxing holiday and now it is time to start looking forward into the new year and planning lots of knitting related activity.

I am launching the new decade with a series of classes at City Lit in January, which I believe is full to bursting; a great sign of how popular the craft has become. I am however holding more knitting and crochet classes throughout the year at the same venue, so check it out anyway.


The place I am most looking forward to visiting this year is Les Soeurs Anglaises in France. They have just updated their website, which is looking fabulous, with fantastic courses running throughout the year. The beautifully sunny pictures are proving extremely alluring for me, sat wrapped in layers of clothes and a wooly blanket while temperatures drop below freezing outside. Roll on May, I say!!
My Autumn/winter collection is still coming along nicely; will post pictures later in the week and I already have one eye on next season's offering, perhaps it has something to do with longing for warmer weather...!
Finally, I am hoping to really run with my new workshop venture Make Do Mend this year, so expect lots of new classes booked soon.
Phew, looks like it is going to be a busy year! Here's to a creative and happy new year to everyone.

No comments: