Sunday 11 April 2010

french knitting

The Easter hols are done and dusted and that means the next thing I am looking forward to is a trip to the South of France to teach some lucky folk how to adapt patterns and even design their own. Here are some pictures of the last class I did there.

If you are free from the 13th-17th May and fancy some sun, sea and some fabulous knitting along with great food and company, come along! Check out the fabulous Les Soeurs Anglaises site for this and other great classes. I fancy the Tango myself....

5 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my gosh that looks incredible - I'd be there in a flash but I have to save for my Ski season...no summer holiday for me!

rhonda said...

Sounds amazing!!!!

Romero said...

Lovely blog!!!

claire montgomerie said...

thanks everyone for the comments. I am liking the idea of a ski season holiday instead of a summer one - more opportunity to knit for cold weather!

Katarina said...

Gorgeous villa in France and Knitting - an unbeatable combination. wish i could...!